Machine Learning PhD Job at Fusemachines Toronto, ON
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a Ph.D. candidate in a scientific discipline such as Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, data science, or a related field, for a remote, full-time consulting position
- Deliver business intelligence solutions and provide thought leadership and technical consultation to the various stakeholders that the team supports
- Provide industry expertise and direction in price optimization, demand forecasting Customer lifetime value(LTV), and Churn modeling
- Collaborate cross-functionally with researchers, and developers
You demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
Statistics, machine learning, deep learning, multivariate time series forecasting, decision trees, clustering, regression analysis, predictive and optimization modeling, signal processing
Requirements for the role:
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of advanced statistics and machine learning
- 7+ combined years of academic and industrial research experience.
- Familiarity with business intelligence, machine learning tools and applications, experimental design, research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Powered by JazzHR
About the Company
Company Location: Toronto, ON