Business Analyst Job at DAC Group Toronto, ON
Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks Business Analyst
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency like no other.
The DAC Group is looking for a highly motivated, self-organized, and solution-focused Business Analyst, who will be responsible for analyzing the various interdepartmental processes to improve efficiencies across these teams while also leveraging leading-edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will not only work closely with the Account Service team, but will also work with multiple internal sources to facilitate requirements gathering workshops involving key stakeholders to understand critical business issues, challenges and translate them into detailed stakeholder’s solution requirements.
The Business Analyst will report to the Director of Product and partner with the Product Owner and System Administrator to deliver quality solutions and promote team collaboration across the various platform technologies.
Sound like your kind of thing? Let’s get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future—yours and ours—at one of the world’s most significant performance marketing agencies with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to recharge.
What we get
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst and/or Business Systems Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent college diploma with a major in computer science, information techology, business administration or equivalent education and experience.
- Proven experience in requirements analysis, system design proposals, cost/benefit analysis and testing in support of solution development
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients, end-users and other IT professionals, specifically in building relationships and managing expectations.
- Experience in defining, implementing and/or enhancing requirements gathering processes and templates.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification in Business Analysis (CCBA) or other relevant professional designations (Nice to Have)
- Strong Requirement elicitation and documentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the variour levels of stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience in studying business processes and documenting requirements
- Knowledge of Visio, MS Office, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures to identify process improvements
- Define, develop, and document business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Conduct interviews/ discovery sessions to gather user requirements via workshops, process flow, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Develop an understanding of existing business processes and recommend changes that leverage best usage of the application
- Create systems models, specifications, and diagrams to assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options and communicate these to the business stakeholders and development.
- Conduct User Acceptance testing to ensure the resulting solution meets business requirements and confirm business acceptance was achieved.
- Curate job aids and system documentation for operational staff describing new features/systems implemented
- Communicate/document business requirements (including processes, flows, forms, rules) using appropriate techniques such as epics, user stories, BRDs, models, wireframes, and use cases.
- Serve as a subject matter expert concerning the various processes and tools used to support our business.
- Prepare cost-benefit/ impact analysis documentation to present proposed solutions to stakeholders for approval.
- Perform gap analysis and identify any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods, and business processes.
- Understand data analytics/data science strategies and insights that are cross-functional and inform business priorities
- Translate business requirements into detailed design specifications to address both functional and non-functional requirements for major feature components
- Validate requirements using tools and techniques such as documentation review, prototypes, demos, and other validation methods in order to ensure requirements are complete, accurate and aligned with goals, objectives, and value proposition
- Willing to take ownership, proactive, flexible, adaptable, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate to all levels in an organization
We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent—and your personality—and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.
Powered by JazzHR
About the Company
Company: DAC Group
Company Location: Toronto, ON